- Location: The LA Cleantech Incubator (LACI), a hub for green business in LA, in the booming Downtown Los Angeles Arts District near the LA River
- Office: LEED BD+C v3 Platinum and WELL Gold certified, featuring a living wall, bike storage room, bike share, Zipcar, large PV array, Solatubes for ample natural light, and many more green building features
- Walkscore: 88
- Transportation: Metro Gold Line — Little Tokyo/Arts District Station stop (0.7 mi. from office). Metro bike share station available right outside our office. EV charging stations available on site.
- Cafe walks: Blue Bottle, Urth Caffe
- Location: Colocated with Pankow Builders, a leading sustainable builder, beneath the backdrop of the San Gabriel Mountains in Pasadena, CA
- Office: Designed to LEED ID+C v3 Silver standards, including recycled materials, occupancy sensors, metered faucets, high-efficiency lighting, alternative transportation access, and ample daylight
- Walkscore: 92
- Transportation: Metro Gold Line — Del Mar Station stop (0.5 mi. from office). Metro bike share station available right outside our office. EV charging stations available on site.
- Cafe walks: Urth Caffe, Starbucks
- $750/year continuing education stipend
- $100/month cell phone benefit
- $100/month commuter benefit for reducing our carbon footprint if you do not drive to work
- 100% company paid health insurance (gold level PPO) + dental insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- 100% company paid credential exams and renewal fees
- Continual learning and personal growth
- A Certified B Corp and 1% for the Planet company; we walk the talk
- Attend events such as VG’s Net Zero Conference
- Flexible office schedule
- Great outdoors adventures!
- Team fun: Dodger Day, Summer BBQ, Holiday Dinner
- Team cafe breaks
- Inspired team of changemakers
The VG team has volunteered considerable pro bono time with the following organizations and initiatives.
- Greenbuild LA Host Committee
- Greenbuild LA Greening Committee
- Greenbuild Volunteering
- Municipal Green Building Conference & Expo
- USGBC-LA Board of Directors
- Habitat for Humanity
- Living Building Challenge LA Steering & Energy Committees
- Friends of the LA River Cleanup Day
- UCLA Social Innovation Week
- Environmental Charter High School Career Day
- USGBC Green Apple Day of Service
- USGBC-LA Green Gala
- USGBC-LA Resilience Initiative
Verdical Group is proud to be a leader in the social enterprise space, giving back through the following rigorous third-party programs.
Are you an inspired change maker? Apply today!